- - Single channel model with 180W DC or pulsed power output
- - 4 quadrant source/measure capability with 6½ digit resolution
- - Voltage Max/Min: 3000V/ 100µV
- - Current Max/Min: 120mA/1fA
- - 1µs per point(1MHz)18-bit digitizer for accurately characterizing transient behavior
- - Built-in "Plug & Play" Java-Based I-V characterization and test software
- - TSP® (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instruments
- - TSP-Link® expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test
- - Large, easy-to-read dual-line display
The Model 2657A High Power System SourceMeter® Instrument is designed to characterize and test high voltage and high power electronics. The wide dynamic range (3000V, 120mA, 1fA) of this SMU instrument can help you improve productivity in applications across the R&D, reliability, and production spectrums. Through the TSP-Link interface and embedded "Plug &Play" web software, the Model 2657A can be combined with Series 2600B SourceMeters to create SMU-per-pin test systems, or with the Model 2651A to create high power test systems capable of 3000V and 100A. Optional test fixtures and system-level accessories are also available.
Cables are application specific, and sold separately. Consult an application engineer to get assistance for configuration.
- How to perform a simple breakdown test on a high power, high voltage IGBT device - Using Keithley's NEW Model 2657A High Power System SourceMeter Instrument AND the Model 8010 High Power Device Test Fixture
- Power semiconductor device characterization and testing
- Characterization of GaN, SiC, and other compound materials and devices
- Breakdown and leakage testing to 3kV
- Characterization of sub-millisecond transients